Thank you for being a NU-EMI tutor and I hope your tutoring is going out fine.
Here are the 4 documents that you need to submit. (For those that have other jobs at the university must submit the fifth document, too.)
The forms below are PDF files. Please print them out and fill out by hand. You can also have them in an excel file, contact the coordinator.
1. Tutoring Documents NUEMI2022 Fall_ Form 1 Plan Submit by the end of October 31st, 2022.
Here is the Example: [example] Tutoring Documents NUEMI2022 Fall_ form 1
2. Tutoring Documents NU-EMI2022 Fall Form2 report: Submit by Friday, February 24th, 2023.
Here is the Example. Tutoring Documents [example] Tutoring Documents NUEMI2022 Fall_ Form 2
3. Tutoring Documents NUEMI2022 Fall_ Form 3 checklist
4. Copy of your student ID (Both front and back side)
5. Overlap check list (Only if you have other jobs at the university) Ask coordinator for the file.
All documents may be submitted by hand or electronically via email, to the NU-EMI coordinator. When you submit by hand, we prefer you make an appointment with the coordinator.
Please submit all documents shortly after your last tutoring or by Friday, February 24th, 2023.
If you do tutoring online and don’t meet your tutee, the documents have to be confirmed by your tutees via email. Please submit a copy of your tutee’s confirmation email along with your tutor activity submission (Form 2).
Tutee must respond by the following:
“I (full name), (department – grade), (student number) hereby confirm that ________ (tutor’s full name) and I have conducted ___ (total tutoring hours) of activities as stated in the form.”
If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact the coordinator.