Good news for G30 Science students who want to take a course in the Regular program

I found out that if you are a G30 Science student and want to take a Science course in the regular course, you can register to take credits.

Plus you can make the credit count toward graduation, if you submit a document, Sotsugyou you ken Shinsei.

More information will be coming in September.


The information was from School of Science, Student affairs.